View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
CrimsonBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiwak View Post
X360 - will probably win this generation
You live in an alternate reality? While the Xbox 360 is going strong, the PS3 will "win" eventually, saleswise. It hasn't even been released here in Europe yet, and it's only been out for a few weeks.

But to get on topic - from what you're, I'd buy the X360. If it's got more exclusives that you want than any of the others, I don't see why you're considering anything else. Also, it's got a very decent dvd-player integrated. But I recommend not getting the core pack. If you don't buy the premium, you'll miss out on a wireless controller and the HD is pretty essential for the Xbox 360. If you don't have a HD, you'll have to get a memory card instead (if you want to save your games and profiles), which has very little memory, and where I live, buying a core pack plus a memory card almost brings you up to the price of the premium pack anyway, so getting the core pack is basically a waste of money.

Oh, and Live is also essential, so I'd seriously consider it unless you have no way of connecting it to the internet. You'll miss out on game demos and more importantly, SWOS!