View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #5
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I am giving permission to my journeyman grammar nazi Tibsie (RLacey) to step forward.

I am the head grammar nazi of these forums, responsible for reprimanding the newbies, and tutoring the next generation of grammar nazis for the greater good.

Pinksie (Pinkgothic) is the local spelling nazi.

The funny thing is, Tibsie is the only native speaker of English, while Pinksie and I are both German.

And there's too many things that annoy me. The odd apostrophe. "Their"/"They're" and similar crimes. "Then"/"Than". What I especially hate are "could of", "should of" and similar things instead of "could've"/"could have" and "should've"/"should have".
And I too hate seeing "weird" misspelled. Weird is what I am, it is like my middle name. If you misspell it, you insult me. You do *not* want to insult me.

So now you know my gripes. Do not commit any of those crimes, or other heinous acts against the English language, and we should get along just fine. If not...well, there's always Jazhara666 and her grammar nazi mallet torture squad.

>>>*pets her mallet* We never sleep, you know. *grins wickedly*<<<

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!