View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 07:53 PM   #24
Zack

I have some disappointing news to tell you all.

My mom called me at my apartment about half an hour ago. We were having some nice talk about how our day went today, and then later on we started talking about the christmas shopping we are going to do for our relatives when they come to visit us for Christmas.

My mom told me that she and dad will not be getting an X-Box 360 for me as a present because it is going to be too expensive to buy. I was disappointed to hear about that, but at the same time, I had a feeling that that was going to happen. Instead, mom wants this Christmas to be a great experience for my three nieces, Serena, Jordan, and Maya, so we are going to try to focus on that. Sure, I will be getting a few presents, but not an expensive gaming console machine like the X-Box 360.

However, she said that if I still want to buy the X-Box 360 next year, she will help me save my money until I can afford it. I think I will consider thinking about doing that. So, overall, I am disappointed that I won't be getting an X-Box 360 for Christmas, but I'm not very sad about it, either.

Tomorrow, I am going to start doing my Christmas Shopping on Amazon.com, because I have an account on their Web Site.