Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 12:59 AM   #202
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_cobra View Post
God, Trep, you sound like a commercial.
Can't help it. This, along with Assassin's Creed and Bioshock, are what I'm stoked for - in the worst way.

Quote:
The game sure looks impressive, but I think it's too early to be making such conclusions based solely on a couple of videos. But if they do pull it off...
Well, this is Bioware we're talking about after all. How different would that be from, say, Jane Jensen announcing the fourth Gabriel Knight game using the Unreal 3 engine or the Source engine and utilizing A.I. and PhysX in some of the puzzles?

You seriously need to see this video on an HDTV. It's practically the game itself already!

Quote:
...seems like there's going to be a lot more variety to the environments than what's been shown in the officially released materials so far.
They also emphatically stated that there would be plans for further downloadable content. Imagine, after over 80 hours and finally completing the game, you can download a new unexplored planet or other new things.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien