View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 12:57 PM   #320
Jeysie
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
Most of my friends these days are male, but the ones I tend to get closest to are either women or men with well-developed feminine sides. Furthermore, I tend to find that men (and women - hey, I did say I lived in very liberal areas of the world!) seem to be most attracted to me at times in my life when I just don't care. Funny how that works out, eh?
Heh! I've heard it said myself that you find love only when you're not looking... but since I'm perpetually lonely (and about to become even lonelier soon) and I don't have anything else in my life going even remotely right to distract me from that, I'm always looking.

As for the former comment, I'm pretty much opposite... most of my personality traits are rather "masculine" (though I wouldn't go as far as "butch"), so, in addition to being able to relate to those traits in men, being around men brings my feminine traits into play in contrast and makes me feel more like my actual gender.

Whereas being around people with noticeable feminine traits leaves me feeling a little freakish/bewildered. It's especially a bit weird-feeling whenever I encounter a guy (usually gay) who's girlier than I am...

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."