View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 04:58 PM   #68
Panthera
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera

I love my DS games that support stylus use.. When I play with my dogs I don't care if they look a bit pixelated when they run after the frisbee, and I don't care if Ashley does look that great.

The DS was the first ever console I got for myself, because of the interesting games and the steering mechanism. I could have chosen the PSP which have much better graphics, but that doesn't appeal to me. I'm not especially fond of the controller way of steering, and I don't need a little machine to watch movies on.

The Wii is the only other console I'm considering getting, because it gives me the opportunity to move away from the "ordinary" steering system, into something much more dynamic and interesting. I don't care that the graphics might not be the best, I have no intention of buying a hdtv anytime soon and I'm not especially interested in blueray either, and Nintendo has a history of providing much more interesting games (for me) than the other two consoles have.

As far as I know, the whole time xbox and ps2 has been out there's only been one single game I've really wanted to play (Besides that I like to play Tekken with other ppl), and that was Jade empire, because I've played Kotor 1 and 2 on the pc.

Both the DS and the Wii opens for a user base of many more than just regular console gamers, and I (if I get a Wii) will probably also progress to trying games that use the ordinary controller too.. For example, I'd like to try Chiki Robo..

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery