View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 02:35 PM   #75
akane_t

Er, Impostor, you do realize that we, you , others, and I, are just guests here, right? We do not have the right to come here and say whatever we want to say in any way we want to say it in. The people who run this place are granting us the privilege to come here and use the resources. As such, why do you find it so objectionable that the hosts wish to have the guests utilize the resources in a way that benefits the most number of guests? Really, all Jackal has done is that, asking people to be respectful and considerate of other people so that the more people can benefit from the forums instead of the select few.

You keep going on and on about the "incorrect" way that Jackal approached this. Your whole argument is getting very tiresome to tell you the truth. You are not even saying that what Jackal requested is out of the line. You even used someone like Bulldog to make your point. Bulldog didn't have to apologize but she did anyway. Do you know what that makes her? A nice person. Somebody who's willing to think about the consequences of her own actions on other people. Somebody who's willing to change her behavior to benefit others. Even if Jackal hadn't posted the Guideline message and notified Bulldog in the way that you say is acceptable, I bet you million to one that she would have apologized anyway and promised to follow his request. Do you know why? Because she's a nice person. So I suggest you stop using the argument that the fact that Jackal "forced" people to apologize so what he did was acceptable. That's a complete BS. I certainly do not see it that way and I bet Bulldog doesn't either.

A lot of people including myself feel that Jackal made a very reasonable request, one that was in sore need. Why don't you move on and become a productive member of the forums? I'd love to see that happen as you seem very intelligent and creative.

- Akane, Ranma and Juliet