View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 10:03 AM   #12
Solid Snake
Slim Shady

"The last game to date by Istvan Pely, Zero Critical is definitely the best game out of all three games he designed (the other two being Majestic and Syn-Factor). Which is to say: it has an excellent sci-fi storyline and characters, but is unfortunately far too short and has puzzles that are far too easy. Farah Houston of the Games Domain says it all in her review:
"You are Chatt Rhuller, an agent of the Interstellar Transportation Commission (ITC). Even though you are a new recruit, you are sent to a planet called Rheom 1 to investigate a murder. There, in a research facility for a top-secret project, a scientist went mad and attacked the chief scientist, Dr. Victoria Fayn. She shot and killed him, claiming self-defense. You are sent to investigate because this is not the first time that someone has gone insane on that planet, although it is the first time that anyone has been violent. Some speculate that it is the constant daylight that drives people insane, but it seems that something more is going on. "