View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 05:54 PM   #14
Panthera
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera

Hmm.. I collect a lot of things, but mostly things I think might be valuable some time in the future.

Right now I'm collecting:
Nemi magazines, books, calendars and such (I have the first Nemi magazine ever published, and that's going for about 500kr(77$) -1000kr(154$) in auctions now)
I also try to get hold of every "Kollektivet" magazine that get published, but I don't have any of the early magazines..
Pixar movies - preferably in special versions
Dreamworks Animation movies - This one is just started
Walt Disney Treasures series
and other movies that come in special editions. Among the dvd's I have is; The collection of Lord of the Rings extended edition, the matrix trilogy 10 disk box set, Alien box set and Star Wars the original trilogy Box Set
Oh and we, my bf and me, collect Simpsons seasons. He already had the Futurama series before we met, so I can't really say I'm collecting that one (though I'd probably buy it if we'd split up)

Hmm.. unvaluable things I collect, well, I have a little stuffed animal collection, with many I don't want to part with. I can post some pics, but not just now, it's a bit dark, and I need to sort them first. They're sort of in a bundle.

And I want this one:

I've also got a sudden fascination for turtles (or do I mean tortoises? )
It's sort of new, so I don't have many, just some stuffed animal tortoises (or turtles?!?), but if I see some I'll probably pick them up..

I want a t - thingy, but it's not allowed here..

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery

Last edited by Panthera; 11-04-2006 at 05:59 PM. Reason: just some smal lediting