View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 12:24 PM   #42
MysterD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor
Yes, but i can't find the game anywhere (and i'm still a bit paranoiac about shoping over internet). I have SH1 for emulator, but playing SH games on computer just isn't the same as playing them on big screen
Well, Konami needs to do us a favor and release SH1 for PC -- especially since SH2 and 3 are on the PC already, so it's missing a big installment on that platform. Hell, Myst got re-released just for XP even -- so I can't see why Konami won't release SH1 for PC -- especially since they even released the Castlevania's and Contra's for PC on one Greatest Hits Konami disc. *shrug* I think if they put SH4 on the PC, they should hide SH1 in there as an unlockable or something -- that'd be cool.

If you are in America and looking for SH1 for PSX....

1.It's available at EBGames.com -- but, you will spend a good $24.99 on it used. I hate to tell you this, but I only spent $9.99 on the PS version used from the same site -- wow, it has risen in price!
2.GameStop.com has it for $17.99 for PlayStation used.

Both sites are giving away free shipping, BTW.
EDIT: The shipping they are giving away for both is like 6-12 days for EB, 5-10 for GStop -- in case some of you don't want to know what the free shipping is.

Last edited by MysterD; 02-18-2004 at 12:30 PM.