View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:36 AM   #48
AFGNCAAP
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiwak View Post
Yea, you're right AFGNCAAP. Things have quieted down. But I can't deny that there was a point when I was seriously considering leaving because of all the needless sex happening in several threads at once (and other things not necessarily related to that but not necessarily not not related).
Should it happen again, do speak your mind, whether publically or in a private rant. Or clench your teeth and ignore it if you prefer. Just please, don't leave because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic View Post
I had a little chat with one of the mods and it seems I may've overlooked something in my haste of making assumptions. I can't say for sure either way, but I have to withdraw my statement that Spiwak's ramblings were clearly and obviously referring to me.
Being "one of the mods" in question, I'd like to add that such a possible misunderstanding was one of the reasons I didn't like this thread in the first place (but I didn't mention it originally, because I felt my previous post was too negative anyway ). So yeah, I am not a fan of artificial sexing up the forums, too, but surely we can work it out without choosing opposite extreme and antagonizing each other by saying "Let's talk about anything but sex".

(Just my opinion, not to be read as a jab at the thread starter, who should know I like him a lot. )