View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Wouter

Default Secret Files: Tunguska: opinions

I just received Tunguska today and i'm just starting to play. I was wondering: what are your opinions on the game?

So far, i must congratulate the Tunguska team for great production values: nice music, very straightforward interface, really nice graphics, very polished and bug free look and feel and fast loading times. It has a classy feel to it. The game cover art is great aswell for the uk version and the booklet is neat.

I'm already really happy that i bought the game. However, a couple of "negative" points. Nina's voice doesn't really work for me. Can't really put my finger on it but it gets slightly on my nerves for some reason. Also, i'm a bit dissapointed in the quality of the dialogue. It all seems pretty stiff. I have the feeling that it might not have translated that well from german to english? But that are only first impressions.

Some options i'm missing:
- haven't found a video replay option yet. Is there any?
- the ability to adjust sound volume and voice volume separately

But as said, i'm still at the beginning. And i must say: thumbs up to the team who made this game. It think it is obvious that they are at least very talented. It's amazing how such a small team can produce so much quality.

Last edited by Wouter; 10-05-2006 at 03:43 PM.