View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 05:00 PM   #1
Mikeynuts

Send a message via AIM to Mikeynuts
Default Desperate Housewives??

Is anyone here a fan of Desperate Housewives? If so, are you planning on getting the new computer game coming out this Thursday (in the states)?

My hopes aren’t too high, but I think I am still going to buy it. I enjoy the show, and after learning that it was written by one of the show’s writers and that some of the actors will be lending their voices, it seemed like it may be a worthwhile purchase.

However, I am confused about what kind of game it is. It looks like something similar to The Sims, but after reading that it has a developing storyline and some puzzles/activities…it seems to be sounding more like an adventure game? This is a description from Amazon.com:

Quote:
You're a new housewife on Wisteria Lane, and as you explore your new neighborhood you'll discover all-new stories and secrets. The storyline is divided into episodes, each with new points and secrets waiting to be uncovered. Get the truth behind some delicious scandals -- and reveal some shocking secrets of your own. Mini-activities include cooking, gardening, and Texas Hold'em poker with the other wives Features original script from Desperate Housewives writer Scott Sanford Tobis Brenda Strong reprises her role as narrator Mary Alice Young
Anyways, just wondering if anyone has any insight as to what this game can be classified as, and if anyone else is planning on buying it.

Mike

Last edited by Mikeynuts; 10-03-2006 at 07:08 PM.