View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 01:29 PM   #11959
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumgottist View Post
I'm confused. I went back a couple of pages, and could find no music being discussed. Unless that Naal-chan thing is what you refer to? I don't know what that is, so maybe that's it. But that's no reason to bash music in general.
Naal-Chan, or rather Naal'Suul Val'Beldrobbaen is the little drow with the demon inside her (hence the red glowy eyes. They are not natural. Only tainted ones have them.) having eaten most of her soul. She's not really dead, nor is she really alive. She's hardly more than a shell of a person. She did not choose to become tainted, but rather got tainted during an 'accident' at school, which of all her sisters only she 'survived'.

Kiel'Ndia Vel'Vloz'ress also has a demon inside her. However, in her family this is common practice (The "Vel" prefix indicates that the family members and the family's hirelings are tainted by demons willingly. Naal'Suul's family has the prefix "Val", which means that they do not taint themselves or their hirelings. Naal'Suul's tainting was not willingly.), and her tainting was performed willingly and under controlled circumstances. She's still got most of her soul and the demon is relatively under control.

However, Kiel is slightly (which might very well be an understatement) mad. She talks to an imaginary friend, for example. She's a looney alright. I like her. However, the matron of her house, Kharla'ggen is mad as a hatter, and more creepy than even my very own pyromanic elf Rakka (Harakka). Though they are both in the mental state of a child, Rakka at least doesn't turn people into living dolls. Kharla likes dolls. Of all sizes, but recently she has preferred life sized ones.

Oh, and if you didn't notice yet, Kiel really dislikes Chirinide (the grey skinned, blonde drow) Val'Kyorl'Solenurn.

So no, Naal-Chan is not music.

-

P.s.: In case you are wondering why some of them have purple mouths and tongues, while others don't. The purple colour comes from eating mushrooms that are a vital part of the drow diet. They tend to colour the mouth purple permanently. Some drow however, don't eat them at all, leaving their mouth pink. So, Kyo'nne doesn't eat the mushrooms, neither does Naal's mother, Waes'Soloth.

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!

Last edited by Jazhara7; 09-29-2006 at 01:40 PM.