View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 03:29 AM   #59
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Since it was clear that when last I titillated you with my verbiage, you were hanging on my every word, I shall share the events that have transpired since.

I was asked directions by a quintessential Aryan beauty, that made me truly appreciate why the Germans call themselves the master race.

I went out last night with a group of straight people. We went to a few bars, then ended up in some sort of club where we were admitted to the V.I.P area. It was quite fun, but versus Tuesday night, there was really no comparison. Clearly nobody parties like the queers.

I developed a taste for Jose Cuervo (and his Tequila wasn't bad either )

I saw a gorgeous guy who had chiselled features and long dirty-blonde hair tied in a ponytail.

I got a hug from a cute straight guy, who sadly was committed to his breeder lifestyle, as I saw him grinding on the dance floor with a girl I had met who shares my tastes in rock music. On the scale of breeders he was one of the cool ones, and didn't mind playfully touching me in jest.

I stayed relatively sober, and left at 12:30am when I got bored.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena