View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 11:03 AM   #91
insane_cobra
gin soaked boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDude28 View Post
Did they actually SAY they will charge for demos or are these internet rumors again? Internet message boards are as reliable as Fox news.
Yep, Kutaragi said that during his keynote. Though it might've been a case of bad translation. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Quote:
Did anyone see the trailer from the game by Level 5 (guys behind it made Dragon Quest 8)? It looks pretty interesting.
Yes it does, you can get the HD version of the video here.

Quote:
Also Lair is shaping up to be an awesome game, probably what Warhawk should have been.
You know, that one I'm not so sure about. I was looking forward to Lair a lot, but that gameplay demonstration... The dragons look very nice and the enviroments look somewhat better than what I expected after seeing the still shots. However, dragon vs. dragon combat looks clumsy and the ground parts really bored me after a couple of minutes. I don't have high hopes for it anymore, but who knows.

Quote:
My favorite game shown in TGS was not even a next-gen game but a current gen one. It is called God's hand from Clover Studios (Viewtiful Joe, Okami).
My game of the show is Lost Planet. Strange, I never liked it too much, but after seeing that last trailer something just clicked. DMC4, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and all the RPGs also looked nice, but MGS4 was quite a disappointment. Well, not that I expected much more, but I was kind of hoping it would surprise me. Nope.