View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 10:02 AM   #59
tabacco
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
(I shower several times a week, I must be an exception..., seriously people, you cant generalize like that)
If you're going to take offense at this whole thread, you may as well just stop posting here, because you're actually pretty unproductive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakSquash View Post
First off, I think you're lying. Perhaps you were offended by the original comments, and went for the typical and sadly easy throat of the whole "fat Americans" thing, or maybe you were just trying to be snide and sarcastic, but I don't care what country you're in, unless it's a country who has a steady diet of shit, nobody except maybe unsupervised 12-year-olds bring chocolate bars and "crisps" (whatever that is) for lunch. Fish, bread, soup and pasta dishes are ALSO typical American dishes, so I find it hard to believe that they were freaked out by this and decided to stick with their safe chocolate bars.

Sure, you'll deny lying, but since you seem to be rather bad at it, you might as well not waste your time...unless trep is the only one reading into it.
Knock it off. Consider yourself warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squinky View Post
Ooh, where, and have I been there yet?
Michael's Sourdough, on Kerner (down near the old ILM buildings). Perhaps we will have to go next week
(I believe they're actually a mini chain in Marin and SF)

Last edited by tabacco; 09-23-2006 at 10:12 AM.