View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuze View Post
Yes, sure, every European walks around smelling like a pig, while shiny Americans whipe their asses with silk. Don't tell me you didn't know.
...Your ignorance is making me sick. No, seriously, it does. So just because you met a few folks from the East Europe, you assume everyone is like that? Oh sorry, you are not assuming, you are, in fact, asking us, Europeans, whether we do care about hygiene.
Kuze, play nice. If he would really assume that, he wouldn't bother to ask. I'd rather have people asking to be sure about something, than have them make their own, possibly wrong opinions.

rlpw, it really depends on the person, as it so often does.

Though there is an obsession with being clean in recent years, similar to an epidemic. People clean too much, often showering every day. While it is of course necessary to maintain a good standard of personal hygenie, you can overdo it. Showering every other day or so is more than enough. More will damage your skin (people wonder why they have dry and itchy skin. It's because they shower too much, damaging the protective layer)

As it said, it depends on the individual.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!