Thread: Movies
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 08:26 AM   #27
Moosferatu

Wow, thanks a lot guys. In all honesty I didn't actually expect that many people to respond.

Kingz, I may just see if I can convince them to let me see some R movies. Lost in Translation comes out here March 11, so I'll probably give it a shot early March and see what happens. I just remembered I'll probably have an earlier opportunity to work on it. The Passion of the Christ is rated R and there is no way that they are going to stop me from see it.

Remixor, Amadeus certainly looks interesting. I find it hilarious that the original is rated PG and the director's cut is rated R. What's up with that? I mean they only added 20 more minutes.

Erkki, I've been meaning to see The Fifth Element for a while now. Hmmm... I think I know someone who has it that I can borrow it from. I would also really like to see Edward Scissorhands and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Would you believe that the only Tim Burton movie that I have seen is Planet of the Apes (which I hear is his worst)? O Brother, Where Art Thou? is one of my favorites.

Ninja, a lot of noir. I feel bad that I haven't seen them yet. I'm sure that I would like Grim even more afterwards.

Thanks all.