View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 08:31 AM   #63
SoccerDude28
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandal
You must have not watched the second half of the "docudrama" (aired on Monday). The warnings in August 2001 were indeed mentioned. The Bush administration was hardly let off the hook. If anything, the show was anti-bureaucratic B.S. and red tape than anything else.
You want facts?

ABC hired as co-executive producer Thomas H. Kean, the Republican who chaired the Sept. 11 commission, but no Democratic members of the panel.

Let's look at wikipedia to see who this Thomas H. Kean chap is.
Wikipedia:
Thomas Howard Kean (born April 21, 1935) is an American Republican Party politician, who served as the 48th Governor of New Jersey, from 1982 to 1990.
He is perhaps best known globally, however, for his appointment, in 2002, as Chairman of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, widely known as the 9/11 Commission, which was responsible for investigating the causes of the September 11, 2001 attacks and providing recommendations to prevent future terrorist attacks. He was appointed to this post by U.S. President George W. Bush .

From New York Times:
“The Path to 9/11” had been written and produced by a “friend of mine out in California” named Cyrus. “From what I’ve been told,” Mr. Limbaugh said, according to a transcript on rushlimbaugh.com, “the film really zeros in on the shortcomings of the Clinton administration.”

So let's recount. Written by a friend of Limbaugh's and produced by a republican, Bush assigned, chairman. Yes it is NOT republican advertisement.

Read this letter from Bill Clinton's Lawyer to ABC.
http://www.tpmcafe.com/blog/election...o_abc_obtained

Scholastic distanced itself away from the path to 911 after it learned of its in -accuracies.

Want more?
American Airlines threatens suit against ABC because of the Path to 911
http://killfile.newsvine.com/_news/2...er-path-to-911

Firefox rules