View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #25
Melanie68
Super Moderator

I think we're walking on very shaky ground here. I don't know all the past stuff but there are plenty of people (Lucien, Colpet, Trudysgarden, Skye, SirDave, Helen-I think, and I'm sure many more - me included) who visit both sites. A little speculation about their anticipated game list is OK, I guess. But now we're starting to analyze what is wrong or right with their site which I don't think is right. It's just not our place to do so. There are lots of nice people over there. They may be more traditional in what they want in adventure games (I like the more traditional as well as some experimental) but if it doesn't appeal to you, don't visit, simple as that.

Edit: I'm just afraid of things getting pissy between sites and that wouldn't be fun. Too much drama for my taste. I don't know what impact a site would have on how others see Adventure Games as a genre. If someone were to search, they would run into AG, JA, Gameboomers, Quandary and they are all different. Vivent la différence!!

Last edited by Melanie68; 08-30-2006 at 12:26 PM.