Thread: Now playing
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 03:08 AM   #1142
Aj_
Beyond Belief

Feeder - Sweet 16

I discover music through a few methods, recently it was last.fm, a few months ago I tried Pandora but the Flashness anoyed me too much, but before them it was SHOUTcast, I discovered Laika and ADULT from there.

Sweet 16 got played at random/shuffle from 6000 tracks, which is convenient, because I discovered it through Gran Turismo, my first PS1 game. Another example of discovering music through games is Chiasm, Genitorturers, and Darling Violetta all feature in one of my favourite games Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.

The next track on random/shuffle is Joan Jett - Consumed, I discovered Joan Jett from the TV show Freaks and Geeks, "Bad Reputation" was the theme. I discovered some music through one of my favourite TV shows Veronica Mars, there's a VM music website, some of the music I discovered on it were Ivy, Air's new album, and Mike Doughty. It uses The Dandy Warhols as the theme tune, and nearly every episode it plays one of my favourite bands.

My favourite band at the moment is Snow Patrol, I've played them the most on Last.fm. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I discover a lot of music from my friends playing it.

Last edited by Aj_; 08-21-2006 at 03:23 AM.