View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 03:23 PM   #29
bulldog
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeisureSuitedLooney
I look at her eyes and her smile. A willingness to smile is a plus. Also, because of my physical limitations, I often have to turn up the personality to compensate...which is fine by me, as I love to make people laugh. Spontanaeity doesn't hurt either, but there's a fine line between "free spirit" and "psychotic obsessive loner". lol

I also look at how she responds to the world around her. A woman who comes off as compassionate toward others, aware of more than just her place in the present surroundings, is infinitely more fascinating than someone who is vain, or unable to show empathy. And having her own opinions, not just agreeing with what she thinks you want to hear. An appreciation of life's little moments as well...I'm big on stopping to smell the roses.

My husband said that was the first thing that he noticed about me were my eyes. He said that they fascinates him...... probley b/c one of them is blue the other one is 1/2 brown and 1/2 green. I asked my dad one time when I went to get my drivers license what color should I put for eye color he said "just pick a color it won’t matter b/c you better not get pulled over" . The way I worded that makes it sound like I have 3 eyes ..... nope just 2 like everyone else. But that’s nice that you notice her face and her smile that very nice.

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky