View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 05:27 AM   #13
bulldog
Second Degree Black Belt

my personality:

The way I am online is pretty much me. I am laid back 99% of the time. The other 1 % my husband has pissed me off about something, but for the most part he’s ok. I try and not let a lot of things get under my skin; like I said (I try).

my occupation:
Stay at home mom. My daughter is 3 and I keep my nephew during the day as well. I have been a stay at home mom for about 2 years. Before I left my job I was an assistant director of a child care center. Before that I was a parole officer, and to cut my teeth I was a probation officer for misdemeanors crimes. My education is an associate’s degree in Criminal Justice and an associate’s degree in Early Childhood education.

interesting facts about myself:

I am 5’1 and I don’t shit off anyone. I have a brown belt in karate and I am going to take my black belt test in November. I got my nickname “bulldog” from a fight that I was in during karate. I was sparing a fellow classmate he hit me in the face (which is illegal in our style of martial arts) so I got pisses off and punched him in the chest and he flew backwards about 3 feet. So the nickname stuck from then on out.

I think that my eyes are the only other thing that is different about me. One of my eyes is blue the other is ½ brown and ½ green. So for those of you that are following along that only mean that I am only ½ full of shit (just joking).

Favorite types of game:

Who done it type…. like
CSI
Law and Order
Puzzle type (safecracker)
Adventure games

what I drive:

VW jetta…… love it.

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky