View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 02:22 AM   #99
fajerkaos
Has a jaw of sweet teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl4m
Excuse me !!!! I'm the biggest nintendo fan HERE. I own GB, GBA, N64, Gamecube and owned the first Nintendo.
no i dont belive you are... if we are going to compare mashines go ahead, i got nes, snes, n64, gc, gb, ds... and i defenitly will buy Wii(and im going to be proad as i ask for it in the store!)

Quote:
*blah blah* The Mario for the Cube was a re-release of Mario 64.
no it was on ds... and it was called Mario 64 DS (hmm, yeah it must be a new game, not a re-release! *OBS. sarcasm*)

Quote:
I spend $200 ON A CONSOLE THAT I DON'T HAVE ONE GREAT GAME FOR.
too cheap to buy some... eyy.

Quote:
! On the other hand there was Luigi's Mansion. A GREAT game. Some people may argue that it's childish. But it's NOT.
it was damn easy, fun but easy... i think i got it, you have played any other gc game and got stuck (becouse theyre not as easy as LM) and blaimed the game for being childish and never played it again, and as time went on you where start beliving your own lies, and are now silly-arguing with some guys at a forum... just a guess

Quote:
But instead they release crappy Wind Waker !!!!
seriusly, have you ever played it? (or just looked at some pics)
Quote:
Any man over the age of 25 to 30 caught playing the Wind Waker... Is than likely is 1. gay. or 2. a molester !!!!
no, sorry. not one of them... and i have played through WW 3 times.

Quote:
*AND IF YOU THINK THAT NINTENDO IS CHANGING (with the release of Zelda:TP and the Wii) YOU NEED TO THINK AGAIN.
nooo... dont, use, the... big letters... AAArgh...

Quote:
A 3 year old kid could come up with better.
isnt that great, the first thing he will say: " Wiii " (great PR?)