View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 01:45 PM   #17
SakSquash
Banned User

Wii just aren't impressed. I mean the graphics look like what the xbox is doing now and i'm not sure about the stick thing catching on (yes yes, I know, there's a regular controller too).

Though, the price is right and there's a die hard nintendo following. You know, those guys who still love nintendo EVEN after buying a regular DS then having to buy it again as DS lite ##commence eyerolling## who will buy anything nintendo poops out.

And what's this crap about not being able to not like Nintendo games? The world acts like if you do, then you'll be cursed for life. I'll admit it. I hate Zelda! I haven't liked it since the first time I picked up an NES controller when I was a wee lad, and I don't like him now. Mario? He aight. But I went the whole time owning a N64 without owning a game staring the fat plumber, and I was fine with it.

What it comes down to is the games, and Nintendo just doesn't have anything i'm interested in. Though, i'm pretty sure it'll do better than Sony's money pit.