View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 06:47 PM   #8692
Jatsie
Lovable rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
"Jill Monroe" (Farrah Fawcett-Majors) was only on the show during the first season, and those are the only episodes that are considered "classics". Charlie's Angels had a long run, but the first season may be the only one that was released on DVD.
I've seen the majority of the episodes on television already, I enjoyed the ones with Fawcett's replacement Cheryl Ladd (as Kris Monroe), but after Kate Jackson (as Sabrina Duncan) left and was replaced by Shelley Hack and Tanya Roberts (playing a model? c'mon!) successively, I felt the show went downhill.
I know that season 2 was released in The States in 2004 and season 3 came out on the 4th of this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
Poor Steven Carrington. He never could seem to catch a break, boyfriend-wise. Watch Al Corley's hair closely...it's slightly different in every single shot.
Hehe, I'll be sure to watch out for that. My biggest surprise (and dissapointemnt) is that there's no Alexis at the start! I don't what it is, maybe it's just a gay thing, but Joan Collins was my entire reason for wanting to watch Dynasty (I'm mainly a Dallas guy) there's something about her, she's just fabulous.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena