View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 06:23 PM   #8691
Sage
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jat316sob
I love Charlie's Angels, I bought season one on DVD a few years ago, but they never released any of the other seasons in this country.
"Jill Monroe" (Farrah Fawcett-Majors) was only on the show during the first season, and those are the only episodes that are considered "classics". Charlie's Angels had a long run, but the first season may be the only one that was released on DVD.

Quote:
I'm sure there was an episode where Charlie had The Angels meet up with their counterparts - a male threesome employed by a female version of Charlie, and they worked together that episode. (No mud wrestling though )
I think you're right...I do seem to remember an episode along those lines. It seems like it was an obvious lead-in to a series spin-off, but the spin-off never happened.

Quote:
I started watching Dynasty recently, and you can imagine my surprise when Blake Carrington opened his mouth and out popped an all too familiar voice. It was interesting to finally put a face to the voice of Charles Townsend, although I didn't much like hearing the friendly "Good morning, Angels" voice, uttering the word faggot.
Poor Steven Carrington. He never could seem to catch a break, boyfriend-wise. Watch Al Corley's hair closely...it's slightly different in every single shot.

Share the love.

<3