View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 02:18 PM   #18
nl4m
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Snake
It's not hard at all but for you it might be (oh and I recommend you to use an anti virus program)
If only the puzzles are hard then I can use a walkthrough and it will be easy, right ? If not. Than what is the hardest part ? But keep in mind. I won Shenmue 1 and 2, I'm about to win Oddworld 1, I've won the first Mario, I also won Sonic for Dreamcast. I've won Zelda: OOT, MM, WW, and am up to the last temple in one of the hardest Zelda's on GBA, Orcal of Seasons. I'm also up to Bowser in Mario land 4. I haven't won everything. But I got to Boswer, but can't win him I'm also about to win Broken Sword 3.

As for the Virus. For got it. I have 5 different "protections", and not one is protecting. I have 5 for spy ware and 5 for virus ware. Not one works. When ever I log on to my Computer, a new setting has been chaged. You know how when you click on a folder and the word "OPEN" is highlighted in bold letters ? That's been changed in my computer. Now I have the word "Search" is bold letters. So when ever I try to open a file, the search window opens.

Wow. Thank you soooo much Cathy !!!!! I complately forgot about GameFAQs.com !! THANKS A MILLION !!!!!!

Dasilva Thanks for your imput too. If the stealth is nothing harder than the stealth in Broken Sword 3. I think I can win it.