View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 11:16 AM   #142
Kolzig
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I was supposed to write about this movie when I saw it back in early May or late April, but I forgot...

I didn't like the movie. It's plot was messy and didn't make much sense. The last scene in the movie was great though, I think I completely understood it's meaning. I didn't find Silent Hill as a horror movie or even a scary movie, it did have some scary scenes and elements, but that's about it.

Pyramid Head was cool character, I wish that he would've had more screentime. There were some great scenes in the movie that felt great, like the first few times when the alarm sound started ringing and everything went dark!

I wanted to see this movie because Sean Bean was playing the husband of the main character, and I've never played any of the Silent Hill games. That's most likely the reason why the movie's plot felt a bit stupid and weird. This was clearly made for those who have played the games and loved them.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.