View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 12:56 AM   #40
eriq
gaybrush threepwoody

Send a message via AIM to eriq Send a message via Yahoo to eriq

Conquests of Camelot (unbelievable music with gorgeous hand drawn illustrations surrounded by Celtic banners)

ALL the Monkey Island games (Especially 2 with the dancing monkeys and Curse because it, along with the rest of the game, looked like a real cartoon)

Day of the Tentacle (WOW. Saturday morning cartoon goodness. Can't be beat. One of my all time favourite intros.)

Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (loved the playable intro with credits interspersed in the animated scenes)

Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (strange, imaginative, and interesting. Also had very cool music)

King's Quest 4 (with the Roland MT-32 soundtrack, this introduction is a real treat. Emotional and cutting-edge for its time)

King's Quest 5 (this was such a fairytale introduction with graphics straight out of a storybook)

Space Quest (I actually liked the opening scenes for all of the games in the Space Quest series. However, because of the excellent Bob Siebenberg introduction soundtrack, part 3 was the most memorable for me. I also loved the sense of loneliness portrayed in the opener with Roger's small ship being consumed by the garbage freighter. The Roland MT-32 soundtrack during this particular scene is haunting.)