Thread: Exam Worries.
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 11:46 PM   #5
Lucien21
Psychonaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan
I'm doing my finals for ACCA on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Three exams. Three hours apiece. Each on subjects with 500 plus page text books (and that's not counting all the knowledge you're just assumed to have from earlier studies)

I know I should be able to do them. I've been practicing questions and spouting off bits of the syllabus to anyone who will listen (and some people who won't) but now they're almost hear I'm really worried about freaking out on the day and not knowing anything (or even just losing time. These exams are VERY time pressured. Much more than three hours of work to try to fit in)

How do other people cope with exam nerves?

I'm on the final stage of ACCA as well. Still the 2 optional ones to sit in Dec before I sit the final three.

Take heart in the fact that you probably know the stuff. The final 3 exams are hard, but i'm sure you can do it.

Also bear in mind that you no longer have to pass all 3 in one sitting. I previous years pass 2 fail 1 you still had to resit all 3. Now you get keep a pass on any of the exams.

GOOD LUCK