View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 05:38 AM   #38
Ninja Dodo

Wasn't Howerd Dean against the war in Iraq and for supporting the environment? .... sounds pretty left-wing to me.

I was just reading some of Bush' state of the union and I can't even begin to describe how deeply disgusting it is. If I wasn't in such a generally good mood today I'd feel physically ill.

Quote:
We can go forward with confidence and resolve - or we can turn back to the dangerous illusion that terrorists are not plotting and outlaw regimes are no threat to us. We can press on with economic growth, and reforms in education and Medicare - or we can turn back to old policies and old divisions.

(...)

Because of American leadership and resolve, the world is changing for the better.

(...)

For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.

Quote:
America is committed to keeping the world's most dangerous weapons out of the hands of the most dangerous regimes.
If ever there was irony...

Quote:
As long as the Middle East remains a place of tyranny, and despair, and anger, it will continue to produce men and movements that threaten the safety of America and our friends.
As long as Washington remains a place of arrogance, aggression and stupidity it will continue to produce men of movements that threaten the safety of themselves and the rest of the world.

Quote:
To cut through the barriers of hateful propaganda, the Voice of America and other broadcast services are expanding their programming in Arabic and Persian - and soon, a new television service will begin providing reliable news and information across the region.
Bwahahaha! ... oh, was that serious? ... hateful propaganda... voice of america... *snigggers*

Quote:
That statute protects marriage under federal law as the union of a man and a woman, and declares that one state may not redefine marriage for other states. Activist judges, however, have begun redefining marriage by court order, without regard for the will of the people and their elected representatives. On an issue of such great consequence, the people's voice must be heard. If judges insist on forcing their arbitrary will upon the people, the only alternative left to the people would be the constitutional process. Our nation must defend the sanctity of marriage.
Well, I'm sure a number of you will love that.

Quote:
The cause we serve is right, because it is the cause of all mankind.
... and drugs are bad, m'kay?

Americans are asking: wtf is wrong with us for putting this guy in office in the first place?!