View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 10:33 AM   #7536
Jelena
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
"Boutique Scott"? I might be a whole bunch of things, but pretentious isn't one of them.
Well that was the joke!
Quote:
I was thinking of eliminating the name "Scott" entirely, as I've never cared for it and I don't think it suits me.
Now there's a bomb to drop! I must protest! I think Scott is a great name which suits you perfectly. It's really hard to have a friend who changes name all of a sudden. The name I'm introduced to gets stuck, can't help it. I had a friend from highschool who was called Ola. He moved to Stockholm and became a tattoo artist and changed his name into Tim. It felt really awkward to call him Tim, but of course I did it since he wanted me to.
Quote:
The world at large seems to agree with me because people call me "Steve" by mistake all the time. I'm okay with "Steve".
Do you have a larger world than Adventure Gamers forum?
Quote:
As I absolutely fell in love with Reno, Nevada the first time I visited there and I intend to move there someday, I was thinking of including "Reno" as well. Thus far, I've come up with "SteveReno" and "RenoSteve". I personally prefer the former, but I'm open to suggestions and critiques.
Well since you're ahead of me in your thoughts I'll have to get used to the very thought before I'll suggest anything. The most important thing is that you're happy with it!