View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 06:20 AM   #217
The Seed
Irritant F0rum Beasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron
Just finished the Rubacawa part in year two and the whole thing was a huge pointless puzzle-marathon with endless amount of running around in the same places, nothing to hear but "It's locked", "Not picking that up" and my all time favorite: "I don't really want to do that" Go for it Manny! I'm not saying the game's horrible, and since I'm not even near the finish line, I may not be the best person to say. Indeed, I would be most delighted if the game got better after this, maybe then I'd understand what it is that makes it the BEST of the best.

Quote:
Syberia and GK3 a little bit better than the others.
Rubacava is widely considered to be the best part of the game, so if you don't like it now, you probably never will.
Also, I find it kind of strange that you give Grim such a hard time for its constantly repeated lines, yet you say Syberia is one of your favorite games, with it's constant "No need to go that way" line, bit of a contradiction don't you think?

The Seed accepts no responsibility for any damage that my have been caused to your Hard Drive as a result of viewing this post!