Thread: The Dream Diary
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 10:51 PM   #69
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

I dreamt something this morning again:

"Knife-Throwing Flesh-Eating Zombies, Is there anything that can't be solved with them? They're one of the things that make coming to work worthwhile!" says Raini Cortala the (apparently mad) scientist. The lab is on stilts (the outside appearance of the building reminds me of my school. White walls, flat roof, with some sun yellow and dark blue in some parts of the window frames and doors.), and the door is reached by a thin walkway made of pipes parallel to the wall. There are less and less pipes as you get to the wall. Cortala has only one arm (the right one), and thus trouble to unlock the door with the key. He asks me to open it instead. I unlock the door, open it, and he nimbly climbs into the room. "Wait, I'll have to turn on the lasers. I'll be right back."

I try to climb in, but am approached by the Zombies. Raini is taking his time to turn on the lasers, and soon I am hanging on the single pipe of the walkway by the door.

Then my dream ends. There was more, but I forgot to write it down on time. I wanted to write it down, but then waited one second too long, I guess. I blame myself for dawdling, because I think the rest of the dream was familiar.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!