View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 10:32 AM   #69
Fop
Epsilon-Minus Semi-Moron

Yeah, the ballers did send people flying in Hitman, but not in Blood Money. BTW, I think Hitman was the first game to use a "bullet time" effect, before Max Payne. It was a lot subtler, though. The one thing that's lacking in later Hitmans is that you can't dual wield one-handed guns except in specific cases. In Hitman you could pick up any pistol and then pick up any other pistol and use them both "akimbo".

After seeing Vin Diesel raise his hand-cuffed hands from behind his back to his front in Pitch Black, popping his arms out of their sockets and back, I've been certain he could play 47 very well. If you need a super-human bald clone, he's your choice. Plus he's actually the most likely actor to treat the role with respect, since he seems to understand (he was great in Butcher Bay).

One problem is that he's a lot bigger and so more noticeable, but then again 47 is bald and has a bar-code on the back of his head and that doesn't seem to bother him. Plus Vin looks racially ambiguous, which would be useful for blending in.

Just FYI, Vin Diesel's company was somewhat involved in making Butcher Bay, but it was developed by a Swedish company. Also, I find unlikely that they would use Ion Storm to develop the next game, since Eidos closed Ion Storm down last year. You probably mean IO Interactive.

Last edited by Fop; 06-01-2006 at 10:38 AM.