View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #39
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
If you scoop out one of your own eyeballs and post a pic of the gaping eye socket here, then I'll believe you're loony.

>>>She's a loony, you know. Not a masochist.<<<

>>>What are you staring like that at me for?! Just because I'm her evil twin doesn't mean I have to tag along with her all the time. To tell you the truth, that Leif-Bode stuff is freaking me out. Well, not freaking me out, but it leaves me quite cold, to tell the truth. So I hang around here and smirk at MoriartyL's pityful idea of taking over the 'Loony Empire'...Doesn't he know that my twin has been born with that sad state of mind called "Lunacity", and never recovered from that? He can't just say he's loony and think that's it. But hey. whatever floats your boat! I'll just lie back and enjoy the sight. *perches her head on hands, her elbows on the table* Let the one-man show begin! *smirks*<<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
Iggy... what is a "nucellar" war?
>>> Iggy's gone back to my twin already. I thought she made that one clear, though. It's 'when the Bombers are sent here to rain deadly cellos on our heads.' I know it sounds nuts, but the Loony never claimed she was sane, did she?<<<

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!