View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 11:56 PM   #7102
seebaruk
Chris Barraclough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with Vauxhalls per se but they're not exactly the car of choice for pimps. A true pimp ride must have at least a V8 engine, and must be large enough to carry all your ladies at once...in comfort. Snoop Doggy-dog's '74 Cadillac (nicknamed the "Snoop DeVille") is perhaps the ultimate example of a pimpmobile, although the custom Cadillacs in "Live And Let Die" are typical of the ideal as well.
Aye, a corsa could never be described as a pimpmobile, even if it was pink with furry dice and the biggest stereo around. There's not enough leg room for your ho's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
A chav wanna-be? How sad.
Yeah, the word cool can't really be used to describe the lad. I'll just stick with 'entertaining'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
It's funny how Europe gets all our culture fads once we're done with them. Also how they completely destroy what's good about them (if anything).
I'd say it's the other way around most of the time - Big Brother? The Apprentice? The Office? I heard you lot butchered stuff like Red Dwarf too. And shows like Coupling are what Friends wants to be. Meanwhile you aren't just content butchering our TV shows, crap or otherwise (BB def belongs in the 'crap' category - another 2-3 months of it, gah!), you're doing it to our classic films like Italian Job and Get Carter too. I even heard Tom Cruise wants to remake Lock Stock. Someone stop that man for gods sakes!

If anything though, we all get Japanese culture fads once they're done with them. Anyone remember Tamagotchi? Damn that was around for a long time.

Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and giveaways. Twitter: Seebaruk