Thread: Kettles
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 07:36 AM   #46
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoofa
Does anyone else have tea with their meals? Most people with deep roots in Atlantic Canada do, but not in the other parts of Canada. When I travel and go to a restaurant I have to specify that I'd like my tea with my meal, not after my meal. If you don't have a big supply of tea in your house there's something wrong with you, even if it's crap tea like King Cole. I think I read that we consume 90% of the tea sold in Canada, and we only make up 7% of the total population.
We have at least ten different types of tea in our cupboard. Green tea, Earl Grey, Christmas tea, Pharmacist's Winter Fruit tea, Advents tea ("Advent" is what the four weeks before Christmas are called in Germany), Chinese Jasmin Tea, Indian Tea, Herbal Tea, "Feuerzauber" ("Fire Magic" or "Pyromagic"), and Ceylon tea (although this one is in teabags). I think we also have some Chamomile Tea in teabags (I can't imagine this kind of tea in any other way), for when a member of the family is ill.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!