Thread: healing
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:20 PM   #22
Jelena
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeysie
[You didn't give details about your pain, Lena, so I can only give guessed examples... chronic pain can sometimes be caused by stress (I have problems with this myself), so it's entirely possible that "relaxing" enough *could* get rid of some of it.
I´m not going to bore you with details , but I´m prety sure that stress is what caused it from the beginning.

Quote:
I personally wouldn't recommend using alternative medicine in place of traditional medicine, but as supplemental treatment it could be an idea
For the moment I´m taking part of a program at our hospital´s 'chronic pain clinic' (expression?). It includes physiotherapy as well as cognitive therapy. I also attend letctures about anatomy, how stress affects the body, psycological causes and so on. They have a holistic perspective: mind and body work together.
I have no intension of using any other treatments. I have confidence in this clinic and also I´ve already paid my 900 swedish crowns ($119) which makes my county healthcare free for a year forward.
If I was to let my friend heal me again. I´m sure he´ll do that for free.