View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 05:19 AM   #72
Jelena
Lazy Bee

I haven´t paid this thread much attention so far since I really don´t think there is a greatest album of all time. Of course there´ll be an album that sold the most but I don´t know which one that is.

I enjoy music for many different reasons. I grew up to be a rock chick in the 70th listening to a lot of different rock music: Queen, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Thin Lizzy to mention some of the most important.
At the same time I studied classical piano. I played from the age of 7 to 20 and was only a boyfriend away to study music full time.
I still love listening to both rock and classical music. Opera is fine as well although I do tend to fall asleep for a while in the middle of every opera I go see.
And I absolutely love singing barbershop although I very seldom listen to it at home. There´s a very special feeling standing in the middle of the chorus when all the chords are nailed and the overtones are vibrating above.

The music I like the most always varies with my mood. Right now I prefer silence the most.