View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 06:56 PM   #55
Intrepid Homoludens
merely human

Weather: Cool, light rain, 63°F (17°C).

Activity: AG forum, listening to Nanay's typical 'prescription for life' (gotta love her). Will be playing Dreamfall again soon.

Apparel: Fresh white cotton t-shirt, grey jersey shorts.

State of mind: Slightly light headed from sinus weirdness (associated with fluctuations in the weather), otherwise fully alert.

Mood: Tired from a day of work and running around, but still content.

Thoughts: YES!!!! After hunting through several 'wholesale' perfume sellers in the garment district in downtown L.A., I finally found my precious Dunhill Edition cologne (you reading this, Scottsie?) !!! The guy I bought it from told me it's now rare to find it, they may have stopped producing it (damn!). Still, I'm so f***ing happy! It's my favourite scent, makes me feel at once masculine, distinct, and sexy (one of the ingredients is sweet tobacco - top notes: lemon, petitgrain, bergamot, clary sage, basil, lavender; middle notes: clove, cinammon, nutmeg, geranium, muguet; base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood, amber, musk). You know, you can wear the most basic, cheapest white cotton t-shirt and jeans, but NEVER EVER skimp on fragrance, because that is what truly sets you apart (and can also play a vital role in whether you get a date).

Not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow on my day off work, but I'll try and go see Silent Hill sometime in the afternoon.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 04-26-2006 at 07:04 PM.