View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 02:16 PM   #5699
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seebaruk
I didn't see your quote, but was it Columbo?

Columbo: "Oh, err, just one more thing....I noticed by the way you wear your watch on your left hand that you must be an early riser, and since you have mud on the bottom of your shoes then I deduce that you killed the dear lady late last night with a candlestick to the face and buried her underneath the second rose bush from the right. Am I right baron?"

Baron: "Oh f*ck nuggets"

Here's what I wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7
The Loony Empress Jazhara:*calls thread on the phone* Ah, thread, my old friend! I was having a discussion with my doctor. He doesn't believe me that the sled is called "Rosebud". I know it's called that, the sled is hanging in my office. So I thought you could help me. Go to my office, and look what the name of the sled is, will you?

Thread: Yeah, sure. No problem.

The Loony Empress Jazhara: Great! I'll give the phone to my doctor. So, what's the name of the sled?

Thread: "Rosebud". *a low growl is heard from behind him, as two Dobermann Pinschers appear.*

The Loony Empress Jazhara: I knew it! Wait, I'll give the phone to my doctor now. Tell him what the sled is called. Now, please.

Thread: "Rosebud". The sled is called "Rosebud". *the growl gets louder, a bark follows. Suddenly, a scream and a thud as though the phone handle was knocked to the ground. Then the outdrawn -doot- as the rest of the phone follows, and the connection is broken*

The Loony Empress Jazhara: Rest in Peace, Thread.

-

It's the episode "How to Dial a Murder", where the murderer has trained his dogs to attack upon hearing the word "Rosebud". He kills the victim by calling him while the person is looking after the dogs, and asking him a question about the sled "Rosebud" (which is from "Citizen Kane").

I didn't actually quote Columbo himself. It's actually from before his appearance in that episode.

"How to Dial a Murder" is one of the episodes I remember very well. I know that there were some other dogs being trained to attack on the command "Kiss", and that Columbo was considering to get his dog "Dog" trained.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!