View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 12:29 PM   #52
RLacey
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Location: See every other post I've made. I may have a laptop, but it doesn't move much during term time...

Weather: It's dark. All day the weather has been fairly miserable if not actually raining, but it's difficult to tell that at night with little light available.

Activity: Browsing the AG forums, checking the BBC news website, just come from playing Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, thinking about watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Apparel: Again, see every other post. My clothing choices are at least predictable, if incredibly uninspired.

State of Mind: Much better than yesterday, when I decided to go through one of my emotional slumps. Vaguely worried that I did very little work today, but otherwise fairly complacent, except for the nagging should-have-learnt-some-play-lines feeling.

Mood: Indecisive. I always have so many things that I could be doing that I don't actually do any of them .

Thoughts: I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to chicken out of playing Call of Cthulhu before long. And at least I'm not over-analysing what I perceive to be wrong with my life like I was yesterday evening.

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.