View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 12:20 PM   #51
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Location: My computer in my room by the huge northern window (Which I just closed, so the night flies don't come in to the light. Will have to put up the fly net in the next weeks.)

Weather: Clear, starry sky.

Activity: Browsing forums, dowloading NWN mods, waiting for my garlic oven cheese to finish baking. Giggling about baby pictures of me (and of my sisters), which I just looked through to find one suitable for the yearbook.

Apparel: Pyjamas.

State of mind: Giggly. Happy, though a bit anxious because of French AP.

Mood: A bit restless, but generally comfy. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Thoughts: Why does my father have to complain where the scissors are to me? Why does he always think that *I* forget to put things back? I might not be as tidy as my eldest sister, but I am in no way as messy as my middle sister. And then he says the scissors are not in the plastic tool drawer because they're not *supposed* to be in there. Guess what? They were in there. The scissors were probably lying outside in the kitchen when our cleaning fairy came, who then put it in a drawer that seemed right (plastic. But it's supposed to go in the miscellaneous [and battery tester. And bits of string. And glue.] drawer.). I love my father, but I can't help to be annoyed at his repeated stubbornness. That's where I got my stubbornness from, I guess.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!