View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 08:08 AM   #34
Jazhara7
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
A medieval RON game?

Maybe. Or maybe I'm just going to use it as history of the city. Do you like the twins Romul...er, I mean: Rea and Lethe?

I pretty much assembled and scrapped everything and got it back (wash, rinse, repeat), so it's not very far yet. But I have been playing with the medieval idea. Though the game probably would not be in that style, because it would be hell to animate that style (it was hard enough to make the people look the way they do. It might look simple, but it's harder to do than one would think. Or maybe it's just that I am a perfectionist even when painting in a style that was created because people didn't expect it to be perfect, just do its purpose. I want it to do its purpose *and* look good!).

EDIT: Thank you Lena! It's all practice, though I think I had some talent in any case (or at least I just didn't stop until I had ). If you compare art from one or two years back with what I did this year alone (or compare some pieces from the beginning of the school year with those I did recently), you'd see how much I've improved over time. Especially this year, because I've been producing art like a machine, working on my AP.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!