View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 11:58 PM   #13
Sierra Junkie

Send a message via MSN to avatar_58

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFGNCAAP
A little. You can turn off the location and evidence tagging and cursor changing when you move it over an interactive hotspot.
Can I turn off Nick telling me everything is clean? That would drive me insane if I had to listen to the characters do that in every case.

Quote:
Plus the show is a rollercoaster ride, what with exciting camera work and editing, and the demo is slow-paced. Even what could be great plot twists are delivered in a sort of subdued way.
I'm not against slow-pacing, I'm against the complete lack of drama or suspense. It seems like a bad police quest game, when it should be a CSI game. I don't want to just collect evidence, how about actually having nice story twists and shady characters.....can anyone confirm this is in the final game? The ones I met in the demo were wooden and way too co-operative.

Another thing - this game should NOT have been 3D in my opinion. The body was hard to take seriously when it looked so damn unrealistic and even commical. They missed the boat on that front. Actually, come to think of it, a CSI game during the FMV age would have been much more detailed. Too bad that went out of style years ago......