Thread: Xbox Live.
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 01:11 PM   #7
Lucien21
Psychonaut

Like EvoG says the Stars are your reputation which you gain or lose from others praising or reporting you while playing multiplayer games.

E.g go on PGR 3 and swear and ram people off road best way to get down to one star.

I think it also depends on the gaming zone are you go into i.e the Underground zone anything goes the family zone you have to play nice.

The numbers represent the amount of achievements you have obtained while playing the game. Each game has 1000 points for doing various tasks like Tomb Raider (125 points for finishing game, 10 points for finishing each time trial level, 75 points per level completed etc) basically just a way to keep people playing the game to get maximum points for replaying and finding out all the bonus points.

Some games are really stingy. Perfect Dark Zero gives you 10 measly points for fiishing the entire game. most of the 1000 points are from kills etc in multiplayer.

You can compare achievements against your mates or against everyone on live and see how many sad gits do nothing but play Xbox 360 games (there are some with over 30000 points.