View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 04:33 AM   #25
squarejawhero
Epinionated.

Hey,

Mira forwarded me this thread yesterday... just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. I'm still in pain from my op but it's getting better - nothing serious, but it is annoying the crap outta me.

My gamertag is Squarejawhero, Temps! Hit me up. Got COD2, PGR3, Burnout and DOA4. Would be cool to play, seeing as it's all I'm doing atm! Trep, I heard about your pops... sorry to hear about that. Stay in touch, ok? I want to know how your new life is going! The rest of you take care...

Again, sorry I've decided to nix hanging around AG'ers. I've popped into JA+ a couple of times to catch up on the Adventure Game news, but I've decided to put effort into other things for the moment and am not sure if I'm going to come back.

I know there was rumour that the ONLY reason that I left is an argument with Jackal or another mod, which is 100% bullshit - its a number of things that I don't want to get into. I know if I spoke to Jackal if we disagreed on anything we'd sort it out... Put it down to a culmination of stuff I'm not happy about by sticking to one single aspect of the gaming world and some general frustration with myself by not concentrating on other interests which mean a lot more to me.

You guys are the coolest and this OT forum has a special place in my heart. Nice to see the thread hasn't died yet, btw.

Take care,

Ben